Wednesday, June 24, 2009

.~Ouma Clothing.~


When I first saw this image, Carnival Party," I emailed Monique to see if she would donate a print. I didn't realize this was a fashion shoot of her clothing! I think this photograph is just fantastic! But what Monique - owner of Ouma Clothing - actually does is create clothes for girls who want something fun and completely original. Each piece she designs is a one off made by her two hands. She selects exclusive fabrics and trims with quality and individuality in mind.
If you're looking for that special piece for a certain special event(or maybe you're super chic and can pull off looking ultra hip everyday) then you've stumbled on the perfect spot.
I am not sure what Monique will donate, but I can't wait to see!
I think she should make a coffee table book of all her fashion photography!
Thank-you Monique!


No comments: