Thursday, June 25, 2009

Krafted Keepsakes288

Just look at these glasses! They jumped right off the web page the minute I clicked on them!
The artist behind them is Ardell from Krafted Keepsakes288
I love her description:
"These lovely ladies each hold 16 ounces of wine!! Saves on all the walking back and forth for refills!! Great for girls' night out parties, bachelorette parties, you name it. Each glass is hand painted by me with glass enamel paints and glaze. They are dishwasher safe but I recommend handwashing. Complete with rhinestones and a brass bustiere wine glass charm these girls are ready to dazzle!!"
Ardell lost a great friend to breast cancer. Her donation is on behalf of Cynthia Alex-Burrington. "The wound heals but the heart keeps hurting. I miss you, Ardell".

Thank-you Ardell!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo

 
 
Oh give me just one day to free my mind,to create to listen, to walk, to quiet my soul,to cool down,to carry on~ My photographs and other artworks are inspired by the wonder, simplicity and quietude of every day life. In every photograph,sketch, painting or textile piece, I hope to capture the spirit, the mood, the song of my subjects. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. My creative spirit awakened when I moved to Northwest Montana where there was plenty of room to roam with my camera and places to be alone with nature and its inhabitants. All my photographs are professionally printed by acclaimed Bozeman, MT artist/ photographer Rob Outlaw on archival quality fine art paper. My frames are custom built by artist Richard Moore of Wind and Snow Art Gallery in Polson, MT.