Wednesday, June 24, 2009

.~Maui Dive Girl Designs - Adorn Yourself with Aloha.~

Lisa from Maui Dive Girl Designs wrote me and told me that she would love to donate to our auction as her mother is a 2 time breast cancer survivor. it is a cause that is very meaningful to her. It is hard to find someone who has not been effected in some way shape or form, by breast cancer.

I just loved Lisa's bio so much, I wanted to share it with you in her worlds:

Lisa's Bio:
"Who is Maui Dive Girl Designs?I met my husband Todd on Maui my very first time scuba diving while on vacation from cold Chicago. He was a scuba diving instructor on the island. It took a lot of convincing (I know this sounds hard to believe) to get me to move from my hometown and favorite city, but after an underwater marriage proposal in Fiji, my love for him and enjoyment of underwater exploration, I packed up my life and moved to an island.
As a former graphic designer with a passion for making things and even as a young girl, I was always gathering, mixing and matching and laying things out.
For the past 8 years I've been channeling my creativity into making jewelry as gifts for friends. Now, thanks to their support, they've inspired me to distribute and share my handmade treasures with the public.
My inspiration comes from this beautiful island, above and below the sea, with it's life, texture, color and patterns.Maui, an island in the middle of the ocean; my favorite recreation, scuba diving; and a passion for design, Maui Dive Girl Designs was born.
For more visit:http://mauidivegirl.blogspot.com/"
Thank-you so much Lisa!

No comments: