Wednesday, June 24, 2009

.~Cake Box Cookies.~

Kelli's Cake Box Cookies Etsy Store is filled with decorated cookies that taste - as Kelli puts it - damn good!
I love her bio so I am just going to reprint it from her Etsy Store:
Kelli's Bio
"One day back in 2003 after a particularly disastrous attempt at making cut-out cookies, I unleashed my inner OCD, rolled up my sleeves and began to learn everything I could about sugar cookies. I read books, perused the internet, tested recipes and practiced, practiced, practiced. I wasn't thinking of starting a business, I just didn't like getting beat in the kitchen by some rolled out dough and colored icing!
Over time, I perfected my recipe (taste is everything) and my icing technique. Pretty soon people were asking for my cookies for their weddings, showers and parties. The rest as they say, is history.So that my dears, is how Cakebox Cookies started.Feel free to contact me with any questions you have, or if you're interested in a custom order."

Thank-you Kelli for donating!

No comments: