Monday, June 15, 2009

.~Fong's Studio.~

It was love at first sight! The handmade owls in Fong's Studio are just adorable. Oh and owls are not all that you will find there! Fong's shop has pillows of all shapes, sizes and colors!
I love what Roemary wrote on the front page of her store:
"All my items are the combination of my life experiences and my observations towards nature. Nature was the main theme of all Fong's Studio products.I'm immersed in the process of sewing with my unique natural sense and so all the Fong's Studio handmade products are unique,with the imagination of nature.I keep in mind that quality fabrics and designs are both important for your comfort.And so, I prefer using 100% cotton fabrics in making all those pillow-related products as it is not only give a smooth touch and also easy to wash. I enjoyed sewing those little comfortable products and hope that you'll find them comfortable too for thousands of nights!"
Thank-you so much for donating!

No comments: