Tuesday, January 24, 2017

.~Patience vs Unrest ~


Fruits of the Spirit ~ Patience
Today's mini goal #1 was to create something new that represents Patience.
Mini Goal #2 was to identify things that are causing unrest.
  
" Patience is the quality that brings about inner peace, and together with perseverance, brings about success in whatever endeavor we choose to undertake. Impatience causes irritation, imprudence, wrong decisions, poor relationships, and contributes greatly to personal unhappiness. Patience in its deeper sense is rooted in faith -- faith in our fellow human beings and faith that divine justice will prevail in the long run." Self-Transformation Series: Issue No. 29

I have identified many things in my life that are are causing unrest.  I choose to keep them to myself.  I am looking forward to exercising my patience muscle in 2017.

If you are interested read The Value of Patience.
It was helpful to me.
Perhaps it will be helpful to you. 


Tomorrow's mini goal is to create something new that represents Peace.




 

No comments: