Sunday, January 22, 2017

.~ Love vs Hatred~

Fruits of the Spirit - Love


Mini Goal #1 from yesterday was to create something new that represents LOVE.  
This scripture verse resonated loud and clear to me and felt like the perfect choice.
As I move through 2017, my long term goal is to root myself in this scripture.

Mini Goal #2 from yesterday was to discard something that represents hatred.
For today that means letting go of feelings and thoughts I have about President Trump.
Perhaps it is time to steep my thoughts in Proverbs 10:12   

"Hatred stirs up conflict,
    but love covers over all wrongs."

Tomorrow's Mini Goal #1 is to create something new that represents JOY. 
Mini Goal #2 is to discard something that is causing clutter in my life. 

May you enjoy your day without complaint.  ox