Saturday, January 21, 2017

.~ 2017 Question's ~





Question #1.
 What are the things that have energized you, tasks or activities that make you "come alive"?

I have come to the conclusion that the simple act of creating energizes me and makes me come alive.
Creating what?  Everything and anything.  Life is one BIG art project to me.  But to narrow it down a bit for 2017, I am ready to create a new collection of artwork.  I have several ideas for themes, one that is resonating with me is a collection that includes an image that represents each word in the fruits of the spirit scripture: Galatians 5:22-23

Question #2.
What are the things that have drained the life out of you?
Negativity in all forms.
Bad attitudes.
Clutter.
Basically anything that has to do with the deeds of the flesh: Galatians 5:19-21

Today's mini goal is to create something NEW that represents LOVE
Today's other mini goal is to discard something that represents HATRED.

I will post my goal results tomorrow.

Now it is time to get out and ENJOY the DAY!

No comments: