Monday, January 23, 2017

.~ Joy vs Clutter . ~


 
Fruits of the Spirit ~ Joy



Today's Mini Goal #1 was to create something new that represents JOY. 
Mini Goal #2 was to discard something that is causing clutter in my life. 

Full Scripture: "His anger lasts a moment; his favor lasts for life! 
Weeping may go on all night, but in the morning there is joy." Psalm 30:5

Last night I tossed and turned.  So many things going on causing me to overthink everything.
Today I need to know that God's got this.  I just need to cast my cares to Him and stay rooted in LOVE .

As far as discarding clutter not only will I discard the cart in my brain that is filled with anxiety driven thoughts, but I have some coats that have been hanging in the closet that have not been worn or even looked at for over 8 years.  Hopefully they will bring comfort and JOY to someone else.

Look just what came in!
A Memo from Heaven!



Praying for a Joy Filled day for you too! ox

Tomorrow's mini goal #1 is to create something new that represents Patience.
Mini Goal #2 is to identify things that are causing unrest.

No comments: