Monday, December 31, 2012

.~ Ken Swinson.~


Print by Ken Swinson

Yesterday I was introduced to a wonderful artist by the name of
  Ken Swinson.
It appears to me that Ken's artwork has calories in it.
I find each piece so rich and savory
that I am only able to view one piece at a time.
This morning when I did a shout out to my artist friends to donate artwork to a charity which is near and dear to my heart: Tobacco Valley Friends Of The Shelter Winter Warmer Charity Auction
 Ken was the first one to respond.
Ken will be donating this print Hiking Buddy to the auction.
Thank-you Ken from the bottom of my heart.
You are not only an enormous talent,
but you have an enormous heart as well.

I encourage you to visit Ken's website and especially encourage you to
read his blog: http://www.kenswinson.com/wordpress/

About Me

My photo

 
 
Oh give me just one day to free my mind,to create to listen, to walk, to quiet my soul,to cool down,to carry on~ My photographs and other artworks are inspired by the wonder, simplicity and quietude of every day life. In every photograph,sketch, painting or textile piece, I hope to capture the spirit, the mood, the song of my subjects. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. My creative spirit awakened when I moved to Northwest Montana where there was plenty of room to roam with my camera and places to be alone with nature and its inhabitants. All my photographs are professionally printed by acclaimed Bozeman, MT artist/ photographer Rob Outlaw on archival quality fine art paper. My frames are custom built by artist Richard Moore of Wind and Snow Art Gallery in Polson, MT.