Wednesday, January 5, 2011

.~As Long As I Can.~

I was thinking that most of my "Prized Possessions" are not material things.
For example one of my "Prized Possessions" is my faith.
And another is my imagination. 
I treasure both so very much.
P.S. I like this quote very much.  But I would like to clarify that I really don't pray to the stars.
It is ture that I have wished upon a star or two.
However, I pray to Jesus.
He is the STAR in my life:)~

In case you can't read it in the sketch, this is what the quote says:
As long as I can I will look at this world for both of us. As long as I can I will laugh with the birds, I will sing with the flowers, I will pray to the stars, for both of us.
~Sascha, as posted on motivateus.com

P.S.S. In case you were wondering, yes that is indeed Cowboy in the sketch:)~

No comments: