Monday, May 10, 2010

.~Sundancer's Fantastic Fabric Adventures Sale! ~


Today I decided that I was going to sell some  (ok most) of the fabric that I collected over the years.  I have so much of it, and well, truth be know, I will never use it.  If I don't use it  why do I collect it?  because it is beautiful of course!

And on top of that...

When my friend Sylvia and I create designs for Woolin Rouge, we must always design with current fabrics, that leaves my existing fabric collection untouched and seemingly unappreciated. I think that is just not fair to the fabric. Do you?

So I am going to turn that all around and send my beautiful collection of fabrics on a fabulous adventure!  I'd love for you to be apart of it.  Stay tuned to my blog and more etsy store Sundancers Art Adventures/ Oh and to the Woulin Rouge Facebook page.

Ok off to take some photos of my fabric's!

No comments: