About Me

My photo

 
 
Oh give me just one day to free my mind,to create to listen, to walk, to quiet my soul,to cool down,to carry on~ My photographs and other artworks are inspired by the wonder, simplicity and quietude of every day life. In every photograph,sketch, painting or textile piece, I hope to capture the spirit, the mood, the song of my subjects. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. My creative spirit awakened when I moved to Northwest Montana where there was plenty of room to roam with my camera and places to be alone with nature and its inhabitants. All my photographs are professionally printed by acclaimed Bozeman, MT artist/ photographer Rob Outlaw on archival quality fine art paper. My frames are custom built by artist Richard Moore of Wind and Snow Art Gallery in Polson, MT.

Monday, May 10, 2010

.~Sundancer's Fantastic Fabric Adventures Sale! ~


Today I decided that I was going to sell some  (ok most) of the fabric that I collected over the years.  I have so much of it, and well, truth be know, I will never use it.  If I don't use it  why do I collect it?  because it is beautiful of course!

And on top of that...

When my friend Sylvia and I create designs for Woolin Rouge, we must always design with current fabrics, that leaves my existing fabric collection untouched and seemingly unappreciated. I think that is just not fair to the fabric. Do you?

So I am going to turn that all around and send my beautiful collection of fabrics on a fabulous adventure!  I'd love for you to be apart of it.  Stay tuned to my blog and more etsy store Sundancers Art Adventures/ Oh and to the Woulin Rouge Facebook page.

Ok off to take some photos of my fabric's!

No comments: