Sunday, December 20, 2009

.~Sea Glow.~


Sea Glow
10" X 7"
By Traci Suzanne Marvel
Acrylic on Harboard
 SOLD
(Going to VA)

Story behind the Art:
"When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worshop of the Creator." ~Mahatma Gandhi

I live in Montana where it can be extremely cold in the winter time and due to snowstorms, one can find themselves house bound for days at a time. I think out of complete boredom, my imagination takes me on excursions to foriegn places. In this painting I find myself as a seagull by the seashore admiring the glow of the moon. It is a very warm, quiet and reflective painting.

I wish I was there now~

1 comment:

Jeanette Carlstrom said...

Hey there....I do have an etsy store but it is empty right now :( Way to much going on. Happy Holidays and see you on Find Folk Art