Wednesday, December 23, 2009

.~ For Sale: Hand Painted Gift Enclosure Cards.~

 
Play Clothes
SOLD
Went to West Virginia




Mexico Vacation Skirt
SOLD
Went to West Virginia

Handpainted Gift Enclosure Cards by Traci Suzanne Marvel
Comes with Colorful Evelope
Signed and Dated on the back By the Artist
Created on Watercolor Paper with Watercolor Paints and Ink

Story Behind the Artwork:
In 2006, I was getting ready for the Harvest Festival at the Sundance Resort in Utah.
Up until October of 2006, I only exhibited and sold my fine art photography.
But this time, I decided to exhibit and sell some of my watercolor postcards and gift enclosure cards.
Guess what?
I sold out!
It was the first step into sharing my paintings with the public.

Up for bid are two of the gift enclosure cards that I kept from that place and time in my life.
But there is a time for everything and it is time to find a new homes for these.

If you like them, hope they find their way to you!

No comments: