Thursday, July 2, 2009

.~Studio Petite Update.~

I woke up this morning to an email from Jen from Studio Petite
You know the one that has a BIG Imagination but creates in a tiny space:)
When I went to Jen's Etsy Store
This is what I found...
Description:
YES WE CAN! The lovely Traci of "Sundancer" asked me if I'd be willing to participate in the Heart @ Work Auction, which benefits the Susan G. Komen Foundation. She will be walking a 60 mile walk that raises money for breast cancer research. To do the walk she must raise $2,100.You can contact her for more information on contributing to her walk or auction at: www.sundancer.etsy.comI will be sending her 2 free prints to place in the Heart@ Work auction. I will also be giving her 50% of every print sold on Etsy. After her walk is finished, my contribution will continue on...YES WE CAN!This is a print of my original watercolor painting.It's printed on Matte Fine Art paper. This archival paper has a texture like watercolor paper. It brings to life the authentic feeling of the original. I use Epson Ultrachrome K3 ink.The image measures 8" x 10" with a white border around it for framing.It's signed on the back by me(the artist).I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy cardboard mailer.*This also comes on Smooth Pearl paper for $15 Thanks and Cheers!"
I am basking in jens talented and charitable spirit!
Please show Jen your support~
Thank-you so much! oxoxoxoxo Traci~

No comments:

About Me

My photo

 
 
Oh give me just one day to free my mind,to create to listen, to walk, to quiet my soul,to cool down,to carry on~ My photographs and other artworks are inspired by the wonder, simplicity and quietude of every day life. In every photograph,sketch, painting or textile piece, I hope to capture the spirit, the mood, the song of my subjects. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. My creative spirit awakened when I moved to Northwest Montana where there was plenty of room to roam with my camera and places to be alone with nature and its inhabitants. All my photographs are professionally printed by acclaimed Bozeman, MT artist/ photographer Rob Outlaw on archival quality fine art paper. My frames are custom built by artist Richard Moore of Wind and Snow Art Gallery in Polson, MT.