Thursday, July 2, 2009

.~Studio Petite Update.~

I woke up this morning to an email from Jen from Studio Petite
You know the one that has a BIG Imagination but creates in a tiny space:)
When I went to Jen's Etsy Store
This is what I found...
Description:
YES WE CAN! The lovely Traci of "Sundancer" asked me if I'd be willing to participate in the Heart @ Work Auction, which benefits the Susan G. Komen Foundation. She will be walking a 60 mile walk that raises money for breast cancer research. To do the walk she must raise $2,100.You can contact her for more information on contributing to her walk or auction at: www.sundancer.etsy.comI will be sending her 2 free prints to place in the Heart@ Work auction. I will also be giving her 50% of every print sold on Etsy. After her walk is finished, my contribution will continue on...YES WE CAN!This is a print of my original watercolor painting.It's printed on Matte Fine Art paper. This archival paper has a texture like watercolor paper. It brings to life the authentic feeling of the original. I use Epson Ultrachrome K3 ink.The image measures 8" x 10" with a white border around it for framing.It's signed on the back by me(the artist).I will ship it to you with great care in a cello sleeve inside a sturdy cardboard mailer.*This also comes on Smooth Pearl paper for $15 Thanks and Cheers!"
I am basking in jens talented and charitable spirit!
Please show Jen your support~
Thank-you so much! oxoxoxoxo Traci~

No comments: