Friday, July 3, 2009

.~The Poppy Tree.~

The Poppy Tree
Wow! What a really wonderful Etsy Store! Kelly, the artist behind The Poppy Tree- art si filled with "sunshine!"
I asked Kelley if she would be interested in participating in our Heart @ Work Auction and she sent a large envelope filled with prints! I was and still am in shock!
Kelly's bio reads:
"I am a self taught artist. I love painting as much as I love to breathe... trees, orange and green, loving and laughing with my beautiful little girl Abbey , sewing, rainy evenings, hedgehogs, squirrels, elephants and dogs, chocolate, tea, staying up until... really late, anything paper, canvas or wood. Oh and etsy, I really, really do Love etsy."
I love Etsy too and especilayy Kelly and her giving spirit.
Thank-you Kelly!
P.S. I think Kelly should send this print to the Jackson family. It so reminds me of Neverland~
It is beautiful!

No comments: