Wednesday, December 31, 2008

.~Saying Good Night to 2008.~



Tonight's the night! Tonight we tuck 2008 in for the last time. Tomorrow we awake to a fresh NEW YEAR. Here are some things I would like to accomplish in 2009:
(These are not in any particular order except reading my Bible and spending time with God as HE comes first always.)
  1. Read my Bible every day (preferably in the morning) and write morning pages to God.
  2. Visit my family in California
  3. Write and call my mother every day.
  4. Be a better friend.
  5. Sketch in my sketchbook every day.
  6. Create 12 paintings for my Cowbird Series and don't sell them until I have all 12 collected. (That is always the hardest thing for me to do)
  7. Create more inventory for my Etsy Store: Original paintings and photographs, prints, cards, post cards, bags... .
  8. Help raise at least 2,000 for the Friends of the Shelter
  9. Decorate my bedroom
  10. Go to Sundance for the Wine and Food Festival for my 50th birthday.
I'd love to hear from anyone who would care to share what they want to accomplish in 2009.
I'm waiting!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Ok, I put my goals on my blog. You will have to take a look.