Kiss Sam Goodnight - Artist Anita Jeram
Tonight's the night! Tonight we tuck 2008 in for the last time. Tomorrow we awake to a fresh NEW YEAR. Here are some things I would like to accomplish in 2009:
(These are not in any particular order except reading my Bible and spending time with God as HE comes first always.)
- Read my Bible every day (preferably in the morning) and write morning pages to God.
- Visit my family in California
- Write and call my mother every day.
- Be a better friend.
- Sketch in my sketchbook every day.
- Create 12 paintings for my Cowbird Series and don't sell them until I have all 12 collected. (That is always the hardest thing for me to do)
- Create more inventory for my Etsy Store: Original paintings and photographs, prints, cards, post cards, bags... .
- Help raise at least 2,000 for the Friends of the Shelter
- Decorate ny bedroom
- Go to Sundance for the Wine and Food Festival for my 50th birthday.
I'd love to hear from anyone who would care to share what they want to accomplish in 2009.