Friday, December 19, 2008

.~Give Love - Send Love~.

This time a year we do alot of gift giving. With gift giving comes "Thank-you~ing"
I have 5 Post Cards for sale that would work perfectly to send as thank-you notes! Just think the postage to send them is cheaper too!
All proceeds will go to "Friends of the Shelter." The post cards are 25 cents a piece or 5 for $1.00. To order simply write me a note letting me know which post cards you want and how many. Also include your address, so I know where to send them. Please write the check out to "Friends of the Shelter."
My Address is:
Traci Suzanne Marvel,
PO Box 2303,
Eureka, MT 59917
(Please order soon as I only have limited quantities available.)
Post Cards...Get Your Post Cards...And Become A Friend of the Shelter!
"Cowbirds Snow Surprise"

"Moon Struck"

"Heron After"

"Maye Madness"

"Kindness"



No comments: