Wednesday, February 22, 2017

.~ Goodness Gracious .~

Oh my...I lost my way on this task.  But here I am to pick up where I left off.
Today my mini goal was to create something new that represented goodness.
Some synonyms for goodness are:
friendliness
generosity
good will
grace
graciousness
honesty
integrity
kindness
righteousness

Some antonyms for goodness are:
corruption
cruelty
dishonesty
evil
dishonor
immorality
meanness
hindrance
wickedness

I use to work in an elementry school.
At the end of every day I would tell the children as they left
remember to use your super powers for good and not evil!

It always made them laugh.
But I hope they truly took those words to heart.

“Do your little bit of good where you are; 
it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.”  Desmond Tutu

I am off to do a bit of good today.
Perhaps you will too.