Thursday, July 18, 2013

.~Fish Parade.~

Original Watercolor
Fish P15" X 18"
Original Watercolor
By Traci Suzanne Marvel

Story Behind The Art:

One day many, many, many summers ago, I set up a little table underneath the shade of an Aspen tree. On the table I had watercolor paper, watercolors, brushes, in pens, pitcher of water and some paper towels. Oh and yes, I do think there was a bottle of Duck Pond Pinot Gris involved.

My goal was to unleash my creative spirit by painting whatever was in my head at the moment.
Fish Parade was one of the 5 paintings that occurred serendipitously that afternoon.

I just came across the portfolio that the five paintings were tucked away in and I thought I would bring them out into the light and put them up for sale.

If it were me, I would find a fun funky old frame, paint it a wild crazy color and put this painting in it.

Perfect.

Please let me know if you have any questions and make sure to check out the other 4 paintings in the series:  Traci Suzanne Marvel's Original Paintings