Windows of My Life

I am an artist by nature. Not a day goes by that I do not crave to create something. Paul Klee once said this about how his art came to life, "everything vanishes around me and works are born as if out of a void." That is exactly what happens to me. Whether I am composing a photograph, creating a painting, writing a song or designing a textile piece the world outside me becomes silent and all I can hear see and smell are the going ons of what lives inside me. I personally invite you to peek into the windows of my life.

About Me

My Photo

 
 
Oh give me just one day to free my mind,to create to listen, to walk, to quiet my soul,to cool down,to carry on~ My photographs and other artworks are inspired by the wonder, simplicity and quietude of every day life. In every photograph,sketch, painting or textile piece, I hope to capture the spirit, the mood, the song of my subjects. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. My creative spirit awakened when I moved to Northwest Montana where there was plenty of room to roam with my camera and places to be alone with nature and its inhabitants. All my photographs are professionally printed by acclaimed Bozeman, MT artist/ photographer Rob Outlaw on archival quality fine art paper. My frames are custom built by artist Richard Moore of Wind and Snow Art Gallery in Polson, MT.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sundance Delight

If you get the chance to eat at the Foundry Grill at the Sundance Resort, I highly suggest that you indulge in the artichoke as an appetizer. The chef's there certainly know how to put the art into artichoke!