Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wine And Aurifil Thread Pairings: Balance and Strength

Some people pair wine with food as for me...

It is a known fact that I love wine.  And I love Aurifil thread equally as well.  So I took my love of wine and my love of Aurifil thread and brought the two together.  Each week I will spotlight a bottle of wine that I have discovered and pair it with the insatiating colors of Aurifil thread.

Today's pick is a wine from Banrock Station.  I love Banrock's tag line: Fine Australian wines, making an impact around the world. This particular bottle definitly made an impact at my house.
The other wonderful thing about Banrock Station wines is that they support global enviromental projects.  Visit Banrock's website to read more about there more than 95 projects in 13 different countries.
Wine Description
A red wine with rich berry fruit flavors.
Soft Vanillan oak and a fine tanin structure
create balance and strength.
Banrock Station 2010 Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon
Buy Wine Here: Wine Transit
I paired this wine with the following Aurifil thread colors
Buy Thread Here: Bigfork Bay Cotton Company

~ Divertirsi!

Aurifil Thread comes in 4 different wts.
50, 40, 28 and 12.
To learn more about Aurifil the different wts and what they are used for visit
BUY AURIFIL THREADS HERE: Bigfork Bay Cotton Company

I found the balance and the strength in both Banrock Station 2010 Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon and these 4 smooth Aurifil Cotton threads