About Me

My photo

 
 
Oh give me just one day to free my mind,to create to listen, to walk, to quiet my soul,to cool down,to carry on~ My photographs and other artworks are inspired by the wonder, simplicity and quietude of every day life. In every photograph,sketch, painting or textile piece, I hope to capture the spirit, the mood, the song of my subjects. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. My creative spirit awakened when I moved to Northwest Montana where there was plenty of room to roam with my camera and places to be alone with nature and its inhabitants. All my photographs are professionally printed by acclaimed Bozeman, MT artist/ photographer Rob Outlaw on archival quality fine art paper. My frames are custom built by artist Richard Moore of Wind and Snow Art Gallery in Polson, MT.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

.~Advice On How To Handle A Bully.~

v. bul·lied, bul·ly·ing, bul·lies
1. To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner. See Synonyms at intimidate.
2. To make (one's way) aggressively.
"There are always people who get their kicks by tormenting someone else. They enjoy insulting or teasing others, because they themselves are insecure. They are obviously completely jealous of something you have - your looks, luck, or friends and family so just think, "Wow, that's a compliment!" They get pleasure out of watching the person who they have insulted or teased squirm, feel uncomfortable or cry. Their main purpose is to get a reaction out of the other person. This despicable breed are known as "bullies". They look for a comeback, they expect it, so don't give it!"   ~Exerpt from WikiHow

1 comment:

VE said...

I stopped watching reality shows like Survivor because they are "bully mentality"...judging people and encourage that kind of attitudes. No thanks...