Sunday, February 7, 2010

.~Sundance on My Mind.~

Sundance on My Mind
By Traci Suzanne Marvel
5" X 5"
Original Acrylic on stretched Canvas
All 4 sides painted black
Signed on front by artist
Signed, Titled, Dated on back by artist
SOLD
(Living in Montana)

Story Behind the Artwork:

The first year I participated in the Harvest Festival at the Sundance Resort, I became mesmerized by the Aspen Groves there.

In Montana where I live, we do have aspen groves, but they are generally off by themselves, not associating with the other trees.

But at the Sundance Resort it seems that the Aspen trees are good friends with and surrounded by a myriad of others trees - especially the pines and maples - which at fall time create splendid eye candy!

On any given day at Sundance in the fall when the wind picks up it looks like new years eve in Time Square when the ball drops and the confetti is flying!

I can't wait to go back there.

No comments: