Thursday, January 1, 2009

.~Let It Go.~


Let It Go...Let it Go...Let It Go
Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.-- Oprah Winfrey
I think the first thing that I am going to do in 2009 is let all my worries from 2008 go. And the second thing I am going to do is finish the many art projects that I've started, even if it means reaching out for help.
I created this little quilt design about 2 years ago, and never finished it. The Winter Warmer Auction for the Animal Shelter is in February, and I want to donate this quilt. This morning I recreated the little dog and got it all packaged up to send to Miss Sylvia Gauthier - quilter extraordinaire - who is going to quilt it for me. We are going to donate it together.

I am not sure that I am sold on the blue inner border. I will see what Sylvia thinks. I do like the name of the fabric though it is called Bluebird.
Maybe it should be purple? Comments are most welcome.

2 comments:

Toni Whitney said...

I do love him!
I don't mind the blue but purple
would also be nice.

Sylvia said...

I like the dark blue. I think it's just one of those designs that would look good with any of the choices. What a lucky dog!