Thursday, March 20, 2008

~Young Hearts Be Free.~

Young Hearts Be Free
By Traci Suzanne Marvel
Approx. 4" X 5 1/2 "

"You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye.
But in your heart you know that it is the right thing to do.
For God has a plan for you life.
Let go and let God work. "
~Traci Suzanne Marvel

Thoughts about my younger days inspired this little painting. It seems all the boys I truly loved before, I had to let go or they let me go. It never ever was an easy thing to go through. Then one day, one very special day, I met the one boy who was to remain with me forever. I have been holding onto him for the last 12 years!

The paper that this is painted on is heavy textured paper. I am not sure what kind of paper it is, but it is very stiff. I have used acrylic paint and a touch of gel pen.

As with all my paintings that I put on eBay through September 08' all proceeds are going to the Susan G Komen finding a cure for Breast Cancer fund. I along with 4 other of my girlfriends are walking in the 3 Day 60 mile walk in Seattle. I personally need to raise $2,200. Thank-you to all who are supporting me through this fundraiser! It is true that everyone desreves a lifetime:)
To bid on this painting please click here

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

When I fell in love with my husband, I realized the it was the first time in my life I had REALLY been in love. I never knew what love really was. I am so thankful that God let me know what love is like.

About Me

My photo

 
 
Oh give me just one day to free my mind,to create to listen, to walk, to quiet my soul,to cool down,to carry on~ My photographs and other artworks are inspired by the wonder, simplicity and quietude of every day life. In every photograph,sketch, painting or textile piece, I hope to capture the spirit, the mood, the song of my subjects. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. My creative spirit awakened when I moved to Northwest Montana where there was plenty of room to roam with my camera and places to be alone with nature and its inhabitants. All my photographs are professionally printed by acclaimed Bozeman, MT artist/ photographer Rob Outlaw on archival quality fine art paper. My frames are custom built by artist Richard Moore of Wind and Snow Art Gallery in Polson, MT.