Sunday, January 1, 2012

.~ What's Your Deal?.~

I have to admit to something.  I've watched a few episodes of the NEW Two and a Half Men TV Show with Ashton Kutcher. I don't watch it all the time.  In fact, I only watch it on the internet from time to time when my brain needs a good numbing:)

There is one reoccurring line on the show that Walden asks when he meets someone new that really perked my interest. The question? "What's your deal?."

I find that question so intriguing and in 2012, that is my quest to figure out what my deal is.
It seems I have lost site of my origin, my roots, my essential core.
Who exactly am I?

If Walden asked me "what's my deal?"
What would be my reply?

That is what I am on a mission to find out.

By the way?
Do you know what your deal is?

Cheers to 2012,
I have been waiting for you to arrive!
oxoxox