Friday, July 3, 2009

.~Nature and Art By Maria Kitano.~

Nature and Art by Maria Kitano
I want to share with you Maria's Bio:
"I am a full time artist from Germany. I have been painting and drawing since childhood, using various techniques , going from pencil and graphite to pastels , watercolors and finally oils which I like the most.
There is no complicated philosophical explanation about my paintings , the whole sense of my work is to communicate an emotion to you by watching a painting.
My work is a celebration of life, inspired from things I see every day , things that most of us do not pay much attention to. My daily experiences: watching the sky , a bird , conversations, media, photos, television, memories, are reduced to abstract shapes and colors which allow me to show what I feel is important and beautiful."
I love Maria's work. You will too!
Maria thanks for participating in our auction. I can't eait to see what you doante!
We are so fortunate that you said YES!

No comments: